One Giant Leap for Kids

Important Information about Grass Hopperz

How Do I Register?

Registration is quick and simple - fill out a Registration Form online via our website

Do I Need to Provide Lunch?

You will need to provide your child with an nutritional lunch whilst at the club.

Do I Need to Provide Spare Clothing?

Yes, please provide suitable clothing for all weather seasons, and also for indoor and outdoor activities, as some of these can get messy. We advise that you label all your child’s clothing to avoid confusion. Required clothing includes:



Sun Hats/Caps/Hats

Will I Be Charged If My Child Cannot Make the Session?

The club will not be able to make a refund if your child(ren) is ill or cannot attend the session.

How Do I Update My Personal Details?

Please inform a member of staff, who will kindly direct you to fill out the relevant paperwork.

Is Grass Hopperz Ofsted Registered?

Yes, Grass Hopperz is registered with Ofsted. Our club follows Ofsted’s regulations and guidelines to the highest standard.

How Do I Know If There Are Available Spaces?

We advise that you pre-book your session in advance to avoid disappointment. To enquire if spaces are available, call Rema on 07791 789174.

How to pay?

You need to pay one week in advance via cash or bank transfer.

Late Fee

If you are late collecting your child, you must inform a member of staff in advance, or you will incur a £5 per 15 minutes fee.

What If Somebody Else Will Be Collecting My Child?

Only allocated people on the collectors list will be able to collect your child. Everyone on your list must be 16 years old or older. If you need to add or remove people from your collectors list, please inform a member of staff who will direct you to fill out relevant paperwork.

What If My Child Requires Medication Whilst at the Club?

If your child requires medication/inhalers, the club will need to be provided with them so that they stay on the premises at all times. Be advised that Grass Hopperz staff can only administer prescribed medication that you have provided. All parents or carers must fill out the relevant paperwork for prescribed medication and inhalers, and ensure that these are in-date and in their original packaging.

If you have any other questions about our kids’ play schemes in Birmingham and the West Midlands,  contact us today.